Monday, June 22, 2009

New Vivienne Tam + Hot Buys July + New Spoiler

Hey readers!!!!


We could see and buy, of course, clothes of new Vivienne Tam collection in Starplaza very soon. I think maybe tomorrow. Most of them look great. Colourful and pretty.

What are your opinion about them?

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Today Stardoll shows us what Hot Buys will be in July in Starplaza! I really like them and I think I'll buy most of them.

What do you think of them?

I know many of you can see these stuff. I just put them here that non-superstars are able to see what kind of clothes will be in Starplaza at Summer.


3 comments:

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

In may??!!!

friend94 said...

yes adri you are right .
The new TAM collection is a dream and also the july HB.. i don´t like the jumpsuit...but all other i would buy if it looks good at my doll!!!

pazova said...

I LOVE the HB models hair... Its just fab... :D Wish we could have one of those... :P