Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hey Dolls!

Its been a long time since I posted on this blog so I would like to bring it back!
Today I decided that I would create a really cute fall outfit using only non-superstar items.


For this outfit I used alot of different looking items from different shops to create this look, and I wanted to show trends for this season like the vintage style heels in this example from Dior but can be seen on Prada and Louis Vuitton's runway. I also really like the red scarf poping against the other more basic tones.

Scarf: Bisou 5SD
Sweater: Bisou 7SD
Shorts: Fudge 5SD
Tights: Fallen Angel 3SD
Boots: Stardoll Girls 5SD
Glasses: Spectacular 6SD


Jenn




1 comments:

- said...

Nice outfit :)

I'm so happy that you bring the blog back because I very liked the blog many months ago.

Can I be a writer?
Please don't write me on Stardoll because it's a bit crashed, but my e-mail adress (where you can write me):

nick.schmidt98@yahoo.de

Please write me because it's my dream to write for a so nice blog :)

PS: Please delete this message, when you wrote me.